Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jason Aldean




Jason Aldean was awesome! I think I knew every one of his songs. A few picks of him and his band members.




Lady Antebellum put on a great show! Hillary Scott their female singer is also the daughter of Linda Davis who sang the duet "Does He Love You" with Reba McEntire.

I'm always the last one to get my blog updated! I told the gals I was going to do favorite quotes of the night, so here it goes.......

"Hey lady the eighties called and they want their lighters back!"-Beccy

"I like songs."-Renae

"I haven't had to show my ID in like 15 years."-Beccy (Beccy is only 32.)

I wish I could remember what the star trek geeks said at IHOP cause that totally would have made my list!

I am sure the guys had some, but not quite as funny as these two! We had a great time!

1 comments:

Renae said...

Ok, that made me laugh!! I forgot about the lighter quote...sooo funny!! I did, however, see some people with lighters. From the looks of them, they hadn't been out much since the 80's.