Monday, November 24, 2008

All the Leaves are Brown.....






I think that was a song right?? You never know, my sister and I have this great talent of totally butchering song lyrics! Anyhow we spent some time in the leaves and I thought I would share some pictures with you. Grandpa Becker's yard is always full of leaves during the fall. He will spend an evening mowing and picking up the leaves and the next day I think they are just as bad! He left the boys their pile for a couple of days of fun. Thanks Grandpa!

2 comments:

Taylor & Laurel Cline said...

The Mamas and the Papas...California Dreaming. Miss you guys! Can't wait for Christmas.

Steph said...

Thanks Sista! You are better at remembering than I! Can't wait to see you either!! Although I still say that one of these years we are doing Christmas in Chicago!