Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally

Wow, been hard keeping up with the blog this year! I obviously can not even begin to scratch the surface for the months I have been gone, so I will just add some things here and there! It is freezing here so I thought I would start with some place warm and tropical, Jamaica!!! We stayed at the Sandals Resort in Montego Bay, it is the first Sandals ever built. The staff and accomodations were amazing, we would love to go back someday! The water and beach were absolutely beautiful, you just can't believe the water is that blue until you see it!




Our patio and room, all rooms had a jacuzzi tub and were stocked daily with a mini bar.





There were several fancy restaurants with gourmet food as well as pubs were you could enjoy a burger or appetizers. And a picture of the Stephanies, Kyle's work wife and I :)





We enjoyed an afternoon on a catamaran cruise and snorkeling which was my most favorite activity of the trip. There was always something fun to do, the last pictures are of a game the guys participated in, too much to explain, you'll have to ask us sometime!



0 comments: